Work With Us!
At PlusCharts, you’ll be powering the future of data visualization- at the forefront of innovation, enabling organizations to use data visualization tools and making actionable insights out of their data.
Here is the list of all positions currently available at PlusCharts.
- Familiarity with a server-side language like PHP, Ruby or Python.
- The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying themes and web application UIs from layout to function.
- Hands-on experience in writing cross browser compliant HTML & Sass
- Experience with building out solid responsive views.
- Familiarity working closely with UX and Visual Designers in a fast-paced environment
- Research and develop content ideas for online consumption.
- Write articles with clear, concise, compelling, accurate and grammatically correct English
- A talent and passion for writing.
- Comfortable in writing articles about technology.
- Stay current on trends in content marketing, SEO and industry for best practices.
- Drive online traffic to the company’s websites.
- Monitor and participate in digital marketing activities across various platforms (PPC, SEO , Affiliates, Social and more) on a day to day basis
- Research content areas, source news articles and information, write blog posts and news articles and rewrite existing content.
- Conduct technical analysis of search engine results and digital assets utilising various tools and software and work on the gaps.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Good command over written English with flawless grammar, speed and accuracy
- Works published online, e.g. a blog
- Knowledge of content management systems, e.g. WordPress
- Basic HTML
- Basic image editing skills, e.g. Photoshop
- Basic understanding of search engine optimisation
- Passion for technology and comfortable talking to engineers and articulating concepts
HOW TO APPLY
Does this sound interesting? If yes, please send a short email to careers @ pluscharts.com telling us about yourself and attach your updated resume.